I love the contrast of lip colour/gloss in the promo pic.
- Costa Chic - frosty light coral
- Naked Paris - sheer pink brown with multi-dimensional pearl
- Patisserie - sheer creamy neutral pink
- Milan Mode - sheer deep pink with multi-dimensional pearl
- London Life - sheer deep berry with multi-dimensional pearl
- Saint Germain - clean pastel pink
- Cockney - sheer yellow red with multi-dimensional pearl
We're being spoilt with yet more Dazzleglasses and I feel the very least I can do is purchase the new LE ones. It's only fair ;-)
- Date Night - Soft blue purple with pearl
- Euro Beat - peach coral with gold pearl
- Internationalist - yellow pink with blue pearl
- Local Colour - neutral yellow pink with gold pearl
- Roman Holiday - medium brown coral with pink pearl
- Rue d'Rouge - light red with pink pearl
- Via Veneto - light violet with blue pearl
- Magenta - vivid pinkish-purple
- Cherry - vivid bight blueish-red
- Subculture - underground pink
- Whirl - dirty rose
The lipsticks are all repromotes and I wanna swatch Patisserie and Milan Mode for myself.
Lustre finish lipsticks don't show up the best but are great for using under lipgloss so they have a purpose even for those with pigmented lips.
Thanks to Tempalia for the lowdown once again. (I still can't believe Christine who runs that site is only 22! Give that girl a medal, a star on the Walk of Fame in Hollywood - something!).