As a newly covcerted BECCA fan, I thought I'd give their latest offering a mention. I was a bit confused when I took a look at the Bombora collection last week, as I thought it only consisted of one product - the Bombora palette.
Anyway moving on, Becca have released the Bombora palette which comes with a highlighting crème, lipgloss, eyeliners and a multi purpose cheek and lip shade. The palette is inspired by the sun, sea and surf and the associated tone. This suits all skintones and I think would be great for taking on holiday. The shades enclosed will easily carry you through the Summer months too.
- Lip Gloss: Mai Tai (sheer peach nude)
- Lip & Cheek Crème: Bougainvillea (sunset peach)
- Highlighting Crème: Mazu (fleshy gold)
- Compact Eyeliner (with shimmer): Raffia (deep turquoise)
- Compact Eyeliner (with shimmer): Sunburst (glistening gold)
- Dual Ended professional brush
Check out this tutorial using the Bombora palette, which is currently featured both on Zuneta.com and their YouTube channel ZunetaBeauty.