The range consists of nine products which are:
- Make Up Away Cleansing Wipes (25) £8
- Peachy Perfect Gentle Face Wash 100ml £12
- Skin Glow Exfoliating Face Wash 100ml £12
- Softly Softly Daily Moistuiser 50ml £20
- Dreamy Sleep Night-Time Moisturiser 50ml £22
- Tired Eyes Soothing Eye Rescue 15ml £15
- Loving Lips Quenching Lip Balm 10ml £8
- Face Mask Duo Deep Clean and Magical Moisture 6 x 7ml £15
At first glance, I'm rather liking the bright packaging which is eye catching, without being fussy. It'll be interesting to see how this line compares in quality against Elemis' main skincare line which is of a much higher price point.
I've enlisted the help of Stephanie, the blogger behind Nerd About Town, to put the products through their paces - although I'll be trialling the wipes and lip balm myself. Keep your eyes peeled for a review soon.
The line launches online at www.elemis.com/freshskin on 14th April 2011.