On Tuesday 11 September 2012, a pretty cool crowd will be descending upon the L'Oreal UK Headquarters. Sponsored by MIZANI, the fourth installment and autumn edition of The I'mPOSSIBLE Conversation sees another panel of successful black women take centre stage and share their inspirational stories of career success.
I attended the second event back in February, and left ready to take on the world, finding the stories shared both inspirational, moving and thoroughly engaging.
Founded in 2009 by Simone Bresi-Ando, The I'mPOSSIBLE Conversation has successfully created a platform to celebrate the success of women of colour here in the UK. Full details of the upcoming event can be found on the flyer below.
Check out the event which took place in June here:
I have a MIZANI goody bag up for grabs for one Vex in the City reader. The goodies up for grabs are:
- Velvet Gloss: MIZANI's brand new shine finishing pomade. Perfect to smooth down those flyaways.
- Moisturfusion Milk Bath and Moisturfusion Silk Crème Conditioner: Transform the look of extremely dry and brittle hair into soft, shiny and healthy looking hair with our award-winning Moisturfusion experience.
- Iron Curl: A heat-styling and curling cream with a light whipped texture. Designed to create defined-looking curls or a smooth look with high yet flexible hold
- Gloss Veil: A light, non-greasy formula delivered as an ultra fine mist that leaves hair feeling soft with the look of a high shine result. Developed especially for multi-textured hair, this spray helps nourish and smooth whilst protecting against frizz. Great for use on dry hair or during heat styling
- An Exclusive MIZANI paddle brush and a MIZANI headscarf: made from polyester Satin, to keep your hair wrapped up and protected as you sleep
To be in with a chance of winning these hair goodies, just answer the following question and leave your answer in the comments box, along with an email address of your choice, so you can be easily contacted:
Which year was The I'm POSSIBLE Conversation founded?
This giveaway is open to UK entrants only and it will close on Sunday 9 September 2012.