1. MAC MSF in Petticoat – I’ve been using this so much since acquiring it from the MAC In the Groove collection. Perfect for days I can’t be bothered to wear blush and just want a natural look. I’m happy to walk out of the door sporting just this on on my cheeks for a pretty glow.I think it’s still available on the MAC website.
2. Lancome Hypnose Drama – This is by far the best Lancome mascara that I’ve used and I went through a phase of buying and trying them all so I know what I’m comparing it to. LOVE this! It really lengthens my lashes and separates well. I can even work with the silly wavy wand, which I find more irritating than innovative. The original Hypnose mascara sucks in comparison and has dried up quickly though. Boo! Hiss!
3. Essie Greenport – I love this nail polish so much that I’ve reapplied it three times on my toes over the past month. Similar to one of my all time fave polishes Misa’s Dirty Sexy Money, Essie Greenport from the North Fork Collection is a lovely bright aqua green creme. It’s a perfect polish for Summer.
4. BECCA Glossy Lip Tints – These lipglosses wear so well and don’t have me on ‘white lip gunk watch’ like MAC Lipglasses do. I still have a few left on my wishlist but they’re by far my favourite lipglosses now. Lovely and moisturising too.
5. Origins A Perfect World SPF25 Age Defense Moisturizer with White Tea
I’ve been using this since April almost daily and I ADORE it. Hands down it does what it says on the tub and has worked really well on my combo/sensitive skin. This protects the skin from UVA/UVB and delays signs of premature aging. My tub is almost finished now and I’m wincing at the thought of forking out £30 for it …I’ve got my eye on Ebay!!
This pinky nude has been a permanent fixture in my make up bag for the past week. There’s nothing life changing about this lipstick, but it performs well and leaves my lips moisturised. It also doesn’t lean precariously to one side in its tube unlike two other pinky nudes that I’ve been using – which have since been thrown away. One for the second time, I might add!!